Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun!



Lucas and I have been to the
pumpkin patch twice this week. We had so much fun the first time that we went back again to buy some more pumpkins. I have decided that I am going to buy my pumpkins at the patch every

year! They are so much cheaper and you have a HUGE selection. First we went with some of the playgroup friends, Ellie and Ryker. We had so much fun running around and picking out our pumpkins. The second time we went, we were with "Aunt" Karlee. Again we had so much fun driving the tractor and the wheel barrow. Lucas is at such a fun age and is enthralled with everything.

3 comments:

TEISHA said...

Hey! I found you on emilys blog! I wish we could have gone to the pumpkin patch. So did you get that job?

Unknown said...

Hey we have one two I'll e-maul it to you. You can see pictures of our new baby. Dash

Jeanine said...

So cute :) You should check out thecutestblogontheblock.com they have super cute free backgrounds for your blog ....I have one on mine however I haven't had a chance to tweak it for a while!!

Love ya