Friday, July 3, 2009
Patriotic Toes and Cute Sleeper
I am preparing for the holiday.
Ignore my ugly feet, but look how patriotic I am. My friend at playgroup had the cutest toes and I decided to copy her. Thanks Sheena! I went to Sally Beauty Supply and purchased the stuff that I didn't have and went to work. I must say that it took me a little bit of time, but it was worth it. I am going to feel so festive with my cute toes tomorrow for the 4th of July!
Lucas loves to sleep with random things. He has always been this way. The other night he wanted to take this bat to bed. When I went in to check on him, he was peacefully sleeping and holding his bat and bear. He loves to be covered up with his Curious George blanket that Aunt Heidi gave him. He has to sleep with it every night. I am in desperate need of a cute, fun pillow case for him. Does anyone know of a place that I can buy just a pillow case and not a whole sheet set for him? He would love Mickey Mouse or Curious George.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pillow cases are SUPER easy to make! You should give it a whirl then you can have exactly what you want! :)
Post a Comment