Have I mentioned... I am currently on bed rest and have been since October 12? I have a hemorrhage in one of my placentas and I have to stay down so that it can heal. I haven't been able to go anywhere. So, Ron has been super dad with taking Lucas fun places, doing all the housework and taking care of us both. Thanks for being the best Ron! We just want to get these babies here and born safely.
He loved finding the perfect pumpkins.
After picking out his pumpkins, he had a lot of fun playing around at the patch. I am sad that I couldn't go, but at least I get all the cute pictures. Thanks Karlee for being a great stand in mom and wife. :)

1 comment:
looks like he had fun, he is such a cutie! We miss you but hope to see you soon ;)
Post a Comment