Monday, May 14, 2012

Millcreek Center Grand Opening

On April 11 we went with my mom to the Grand Opening of the new Millcreek Center.  It is a rec center, senior center and library, all in one.  It is amazing!  What a great facility.  Since my mom is retired from SL County library, we spent a bunch of time visiting and doing some fun activities in the library. 
They had a bunch of characters roaming around.  Lucas loved them.  Eva was ok with them.  Emrie hated them.  She cried.  I hate to say it was funny, but it was.  This library is amazing.  They have a lot of little areas and nooks to read in.  They also had thousands and thousands of brand new books.  Lucas was so excited to check out a bunch of books about dinosaurs.
The kids had a bunch of fun making a craft.  Lucas got to play with a Pinocchio marionette puppet.  He loved it.
The kids were all in love with Princess Amerah!  I have never seen the girls hold still and listen to a book for so long.  It was adorable!  I am so sad that the picture with her turned out blurry, but I still had to post it.

No comments: