Things that I am thankful for...
1. Ron and Lucas - I am so lucky to have such a wonderful little family.
2. Health - Knowing that we are healthy is such a blessing.
3. Ron's Job - I am so glad that Ron has a job in this rough economic time.
4. My Mom and Dad - For all the things that they do for us. (They know what I mean!)
5. Fantastic Friends - I love that I have friends that will always be there for me.
6. Freedom - Living in a free country is a great feeling.
7. Food - I am privileged to have food on my table. I know that not all people have this staple.
8. Our Cars - Thanks for transportation and being able to get somewhere quickly.
9. Facebook - I know it's cheesy, but I am glad to have caught up with some old friends.
10. Holidays - I can't wait to spend the upcoming holidays with my family and friends that I love.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Shamie...
Thanks for your sweet comment about our card. I actually made it using www.scrapblog.com
Check it out..you can do lots of fun stuff with it.
Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment