Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving, Snow and a Party


Ok...so I know that I haven't added some photos in a while. We have been having some technical difficulties with our computer.

We have been busy. Yesterday Lucas had a little birthday party for his playgroup friends at Boondocks. They all played in the Kiddie Zone and ate pizza and breadsticks. This picture is of Lucas sitting on the table after eating lunch and is about to open his gifts. Lucas says, "Thanks little friends for coming to my party and all the fun gifts that you gave me!"

We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent it with Ron's family at his sister Lisa's house. Ron's Grandma was also there. We played our annual dice game and ate until we about burst! There is always way too much food at every Campbell family function. :) I wish that I had a better picture of Lucas's outfit. It was so stinkin' cute! He looked like such a stud in his fall sweater vest.


Lucas loves the snow. I am so excited for it to snow again, get out the snow pants and teach him how to make angels and snowballs.

No comments: