Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas holiday. We started out having breakfast with Santa on Christmas Eve morning at Millennial Falls reception center. It was so much fun! Lucas absolutely loves Santa.

















Christmas Eve evening we had a party with the Jacobs family. It was so much fun. We ate yummy philly cheesesteak sandwiches and soup. We exchanged sibling and cousin gifts. This year instead of giving gifts to our parents and they giving gifts to us, we had previously done an angel tree. We really don't need anything, so it was nice to give to those that are in need. After the gifts, we sang carols (in the living room, not outside) and played Christmas Bingo.

On Christmas morning, Lucas woke up to open his presents. He got a hobby horse and a few other fun things from Santa. He was so cute when he saw the horse. He said, "Whoa!" It was adorable! I am so glad that we got it on video.









From Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs he got this little table. He will have so much fun eating on it and doing some fun crafts. Later that evening, we had a family party with the Campbell's. It was so much

fun. We ate prime rib. (Not me, gross) and a bunch of other food. We then exchanged gifts. We recieved a bunch of wonderful things. We ended the night by playing some fun games. Like a dork, I didn't get the camera out to take any pictures. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Shannon55 said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love the horse that Lucas got. It looks like tons of fun!

TEISHA said...

Hey!
So i have to tell you I have had Lucas's b-day present in my basement sitting right next to your christmas present! I also am so sorry i forgot the invitation today! I dont have your email sorry i thought i did!