
Ron's sister, Kacee, is leaving on March 4 to serve an LDS mission in Orlando, Florida. Her farewell was this past weekend. It was very nice. Her talk was great and the open house after was wonderful. Here are some pictures of all the yummy food that there was. Like I have said before, all Campbell parties have a boat load of delicious food. This was no exception.


We will miss Kacee a lot when she is gone serving for 18 months. She will be a great missionary and I am sure will have wonderful experiences. I did get a really cute picture of us with her, but for some reason it turned out really
blurry. I hope to get another picture with her before she leaves.
1 comment:
I was so sad to miss in on the fun. we are looking forward to Grandma's party though
Post a Comment