Since she moved, she had adopted a little girl named Isabelle. I was so excited because I had not met her yet. She is a doll. She is a little less than a year older than Lucas. They absolutely adored each other. We chose Burger King so that they could play together on the play place.
The visit was so wonderful. I loved getting together and catching up. The only downfall of the visit is that the kids both got the stomach flu the next day. I am sure that they got it from the play place. :( Having a child that is throwing up is so sad. He just didn't understand why in the world this disgusting stuff was coming out of him. Thanks Suze for the fun lunch. It was so wonderful to see you again. I miss you a ton!

1 comment:
Thanks Shamie! It was great seeing you too! Lucas IS a cutie pie!
Post a Comment