I had previously told him that we were going to my niece's birthday party at the Sons of Utah Pioneers, because she was studying them and was "into" them. He took the lie hook, line and sinker. Yahoo for me for keeping it a secret for so long.
We had so much great food. I had four 6 foot subs from The Philadelphian. They were huge. We also had a lot of wonderful salads and chips. Thank you to all the people who donated salads and chips! It helped me out a ton.
We had so many of our wonderful family and friends come to the party. Thanks so much for sharing this special occasion with us!What a wonderful evening. I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate Ron's milestone.

1 comment:
Fun Party! Thanks for inviting us..it was fun to be in on the surprise
Post a Comment