What a wonderful night to wrap up the Ronukkah celebration for Ron's 40th!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
A Night Away in Park City
Ron and I were able to get away last weekend for a night in Park City. We went for an extension of the week of celebration for his 40th birthday. Ron's sister Lisa was able to book us a room at the Park City Marriott for a great price. It was a nice hotel. Scott and Lisa kept Lucas overnight so that we could spend the night alone. Thanks guys for all that you did for us!
That evening we went to Zoom for dinner. It was very tasty! We also just walked Main Street and got caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. The next morning we checked out, had breakfast and went to the Park Silly Sunday Market. It was a lot of fun.
What a wonderful night to wrap up the Ronukkah celebration for Ron's 40th!
What a wonderful night to wrap up the Ronukkah celebration for Ron's 40th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful childfree trip. I LOVE the ticker! I can't wait to meet the 2 new members of the Campbell Clan :)
so nice to have time together sounds like fun! Take advantage of all the time you can for now! ;)
Wow! I'm so excited for you!! I screamed when I saw the ticker! That is the greatest news! When is the big day?
Thanks everyone! Emily, they are due May 5, but will be born in April.
Post a Comment