We will be adding 2 new additions to our family sometime in April 2010. We are so excited! Twins! Wow! We are also a bit nervous. They are actually due May 5, 2010, but the doctor has informed us that twins are born 3-4 weeks early. I am hoping to hold out until 37 weeks so that they are full term. Cross your fingers for us.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
A Little Announcement
Ron and I have a little announcement to make....
We will be adding 2 new additions to our family sometime in April 2010. We are so excited! Twins! Wow! We are also a bit nervous. They are actually due May 5, 2010, but the doctor has informed us that twins are born 3-4 weeks early. I am hoping to hold out until 37 weeks so that they are full term. Cross your fingers for us.
This was the little gift that we made for our families to tell them about our upcoming arrivals. We told them to read closely!
We will be adding 2 new additions to our family sometime in April 2010. We are so excited! Twins! Wow! We are also a bit nervous. They are actually due May 5, 2010, but the doctor has informed us that twins are born 3-4 weeks early. I am hoping to hold out until 37 weeks so that they are full term. Cross your fingers for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am s happy for your family!
Wahoo!! I'm so excited for you!
What?! Oh my goodness I am so happy for you!! I will have to tell Salomon... he will be thrilled for you guys! Congrats! worth the wait Im guessing huh? ;-)
Post a Comment