Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ready to Pop? Not even close

I know that I have not written any posts for quite sometime. I have been busy with moving and have not had internet access. I am still "borrowing" the internet, but will catch you up with our lives in the next post.
Here I am at 27 weeks and 5 days. Holy cow, you say? I look like I am about ready to pop because I am measuring 37 weeks for a single baby. I guess that is what having twins does to you. I just can't quite comprehend in my mind exactly how big I am going to get. Oh my!

Things are going great. I love being pregnant and feeling these two little girls move around inside me. I have had some issues with my back and pelvis hurting, but with how fast I am growing, I am not at all surprised. The babies are doing wonderful. At my last appointment, I was 27 weeks and 3 days. The babies were measuring 28 weeks 3 days and 29 weeks. The nurse told me it is really good that they are measuring a bit big just in case they come early. I am still planning on getting to full term at 37 weeks. :)

I will try to continue to remember to take pictures of me and my ever expanding waist line.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I just saw your countdown says 83 days...yikes!!

TEISHA said...

You are doing great and look great! I am so excited for you!!!!!

Ash H. said...

You moved? When and where? Also...holy cow about the babies! I'm so stinking excited for you!

Tammy said...

Shamie...you look awesome! I can't believe how close you are! So excited for you guys!