Shannon, Emily, Randi, Sheena, Sandi and Teisha you are the best! Thank you SO much for the surprise and all of the wonderful gifts that you gave me. Also, thanks for being great friends that I look forward to seeing every week.
Friday, February 19, 2010
I Love My Playgroup Moms!
A few weeks ago my playgroup moms/friends threw me a surprise baby shower. When I showed up to playgroup they had decorated and shouted "Surprise!" Since I am a bit dense from the pregnancy, I didn't understand what was going on. When I finally caught on, I was so happy and surprised.
The ladies spoiled me rotten. I received a bunch of gifts for the babies. They also made us all lunch. It was so yummy! They all made different yummy things including soup, rolls, salad, fruit and veggie trays and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
I even got a diaper cake, which they all made for me. It was decorated with bows for the babies. I am so excited to have cute accessories!
Shannon, Emily, Randi, Sheena, Sandi and Teisha you are the best! Thank you SO much for the surprise and all of the wonderful gifts that you gave me. Also, thanks for being great friends that I look forward to seeing every week.
Shannon, Emily, Randi, Sheena, Sandi and Teisha you are the best! Thank you SO much for the surprise and all of the wonderful gifts that you gave me. Also, thanks for being great friends that I look forward to seeing every week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we just love ya! and are so excited for these babies!
Post a Comment