Now we can add baby b to the list of family gymnasts. Like I said in my previous post, she had been breech for quite sometime and then the last few days has been tranverse across my belly. As of today on the ultrasound before the non stress test, she is now head down. I suppose that she is taking advantage of all the extra room she has inside due to the loss of fluid on baby a. This would be perfect if I was able to have a VBAC. Unfortunately, because of having the emergency c-section with Lucas, I have to have a repeat c-section. So for now, I am just happy that they are both head down and able to say "hi" to each other and not kick each other in the head.
As of today, the babies are doing great. The heart rates were wonderful on the non stress test today. I only had to stay on for my minimum of 20 minutes. Yahoo! Now that they are getting bigger, they don't move off the monitors as easily. My fluid has once again turned a little pink, but they say it is because the baby b moved and probably just irritated the area a bit.
Have I mentioned how glad I am to be at IMC. I have had wonderful nurses and CNA's. I have also had 2 massages. They were wonderful! I am almost at 32 weeks. Yahoo, my short term goal! Now I am looking forward to the 34 week long term goal.

3 comments:
Best wishes for you and your babies, husband and little boy. You are getting so close! You can do it!
Good job, mama! Way to cook em! Hang in there for week 34!
Wow Shamie...I miss blogging for a few weeks and look what I miss! Looks like you guys have been having as crazy of a time as we have. Our thoughts and prayers go to you and your girls. What a good mama! Tell Ron to call us if he would like a dinner or help entertaining Lucas.
Post a Comment