I love the backgrounds and props they had. I wish that we were able to try more. Maybe next time.
Lucas was such a champ. While we were trying to calm the girls down, he was just being a ham and doing a lot of great posing.
This one is funny! Lucas is as happy as can be, goofy smile and all, even with his sisters screaming their heads off. If anyone is looking for an indoor photo shoot, go to Fotofly in Draper. They do a great job and are very reasonably priced. Please tell them that I referred you. They do give a referral credit and I would love to go again and get the kids Christmas pictures done. :)

4 comments:
those turned out really cute! I think the last one with Lucas's sweet little innocent smile and the two girls screaming is actually pretty cute too!
Isn't it always the way! They turned out REALLY cute. Love 'em!
LOVE the pictures, Lucas is so handsome!
Adorable! What great pictures! Those little ladies are growing!!
Post a Comment