Monday, August 9, 2010

Cherry Hill, NICU Reunion and Crazy Mom

The past few days have been full of fun.Last Friday we went to Cherry Hill with my parents, my brother's family, the Treat's and the Lewis's. It was so much fun! Lucas absolutely loved the water park. He is such a fish. He even went down the Cardiac Canyon waterslide in his own tube. Ron came up after work and we enjoyed a yummy dinner with everyone. After dinner, we went and got ice cream. Wonderful day and wonderful company! Thanks to my parents for watching the babies while I took Lucas swimming.
On Saturday night we went to a NICU graduate reunion for the girls at IMC. What a blast! Lucas was in the NICU, but he was at PCMC. Even though this party was technically for the girls, Lucas had a blast enjoying all the fun things to do. He got to see the fire trucks, ambulances and LifeFlight. He also enjoyed all of the fun activities that they were offering. They also provided a meal. We were so lucky to see one of our favorite primary nurses, Peggy, and my favorite CNA and massage therapist, Suz. I am so glad that they got to see how the babies have grown. What an enjoyable time! I can't wait for next year.
What is a person to do when they lose their car key and can't get to the stroller that just happens to be in the back of the car? Make another stroller. I had to be creative when I misplaced my keys today. (This happens quite often. When I am going back and forth with a purse and diaper bag, I can't seem to keep track of my keys.) I needed the stroller to take the kids down to my parents house. Since I couldn't get in the car, I made this stroller instead. Lucas loved riding with his sisters. Please excuse Emrie's spit-up on her face. :)

No comments: