Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pioneer Day our Way

This year our 24th of July was so nice and relaxing. We chose to spend it together, just as a small little family. We chose to go for a drive and decide what to do as we went. We went up Parleys. Of course when you go up Parleys, you have to stop at the outlets. I just ran into Gymboree Outlet really quick to buy a few things. We then drove over to Heber and had a yummy dinner at Don Pedros Mexican Restaurant. After dinner the girls were hungry, so we went to a park to feed them and let Lucas play. When we were done at the park we went and got yummy shakes at Granny's. I used to work at the one in Murray when I was in 9th grade. Going there brought back some good old memories. I wanted to take the long way home. We continued up past Jordanelle, through Kamas, past Rockport and then caught I-80 and went home.

I love going for drives. They are so peaceful and put me in my happy place. It was such a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Yes we were there for Pioneer Day, but it was a quick trip! I wanted so badly to go to Murray and see our old neighborhood and visit you. My friend went to high school here. She moved to UT after she got married ;-)