The girls absolutely love their Swaddle Me's! I am a huge fan of them. It is so much better than swaddling and the babies can't wiggle out. I totally believe that it helps them sleep longer. One morning after they woke up, they were being so stinkin' cute. I just had to snap some pictures of them.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Random Cuteness
I found some random pictures that I had taken. I thought that they were cute and wanted to share.
We had recently promised Lucas a present for a reward. He had been telling us a bunch of things that he wanted. After seeing that his little friend Parker had this bed tent, he decided that he for sure wanted it. After going to 2 Walmarts, 1 Target, 1 K-Mart and calling 3 K-Marts, I was able to find it at the K-Mart in Draper. Of course, it just happens to be the furthest K-Mart in the valley from my house. The things you do for your cute kiddos. :) Lucas loves to lay in his tent and watch movies on the portable DVD player.
The girls wear onesies to bed in the summer. I just thought that they looked extra cute in this one. Eva was a little mad and didn't want her picture taken. Emrie was just chill, like she normally is.
I was wondering who in the world could sleep like this? He is at the very top of the bed, sideways, with only underwear on and no blankets. I can't forget to mention that he decided two different socks with only underwear would be an appropriate outfit that day. Silly boy!
The girls absolutely love their Swaddle Me's! I am a huge fan of them. It is so much better than swaddling and the babies can't wiggle out. I totally believe that it helps them sleep longer. One morning after they woke up, they were being so stinkin' cute. I just had to snap some pictures of them.
The girls absolutely love their Swaddle Me's! I am a huge fan of them. It is so much better than swaddling and the babies can't wiggle out. I totally believe that it helps them sleep longer. One morning after they woke up, they were being so stinkin' cute. I just had to snap some pictures of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
CUTE!!! I think that's the only comment I ever leave on your blog, but seriously, your kids are so cute!
Cute pics! Your kids are getting so big! Love to see your posts!
Look how big your girls are getting. So adorable.
Post a Comment