We will soon be having a lot of firsts in our family and they will most be with the girls, but Lucas had some firsts recently. These times brought tears to my eyes, realizing that my little boy is becoming so grown up.

He went to the dentist for the first time last Monday. I have heard that it is best to go when you are 3. Because I am a slacker, I waited until he was 3 1/2. He was such a good boy! He let the hygienist, Chelsie, clean and floss his teeth. Then he let Dr. Cannon look at his teeth for cavities. His teeth were as healthy as can be. After he was done, he got to choose a toy from the toy drawer.

Last Tuesday Lucas started swimming lessons. He loved it and had so much fun. They played swim games, blew bubbles in the water and jumped off the sides of the pool. Lucas will go every Tuesday and Thursday for 4 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment