Thursday, July 15, 2010

Celebrating America

I know that I am really late with this post, but I was waiting to steal some of my pictures from my cute friend Beth. Thanks!

This post has quite the picture over load, but we had too much fun and too many cute pictures to not share.

Our 4th of July weekend this year was filled with so much fun!We started out with our regular tradition of going to the Murray Fun Days Parade. It was actually really cold that morning and we all ended up wearing our jackets. I would rather have it this way instead of baking in the heat like we normally do. The Jacobs Girls made this cute hat for Lucas. He loved the parade and had so much fun watching and getting candy. As you can see, the babies just had a ball. ;)
That evening we went to a BBQ at Hilarie and Jeremy's house. Thanks for being excellent hosts. It was a wonderful time! I loved hanging out with good friends. Lucas loved the water slide, bounce house and playing in the sand.
That evening everyone from the BBQ walked towards Sugarhouse Park to watch the fireworks. Lucas had a ton of fun playing with his friends before the fireworks started. Eva loved watching and Emrie slept in the stroller the whole time. Lucas even got to hold his 1st sparkler.
On Sunday, Lucas had an awesome time at the Cannon's BBQ doing the Slip N Slide.
Since the 4th was on Sunday, Ron got Monday off and we had an extra day to celebrate. We took Lucas to see How to Train Your Dragon. It was a cute movie. My parents were watching the girls, so after the movie, we met up at Fuddruckers for dinner. Yummy!

What a wonderful 3 day celebration we had! I loved the nice weather, delicious food, good friends and family.

1 comment:

Court J said...

Looks like a great weekend!! The girls are getting so big!! I can't wait to meet them!