Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Village and Maddox

I have been wanting to take Lucas to the Christmas Village in Ogden for the last two years. We finally got the opportunity to go last night.
Lucas had a blast looking at all the little buildings. He especially loved the ones where Diego was skiing and the Grinch was hanging upside down in jail. The girls were really good sports. They were all bundled up and just hung out in their stroller. We were lucky that it was not too cold when we got there. By the time we left, Emrie was not a happy camper that her nose was cold. I can't wait to make this an annual tradition.
Ron and I always go to Five Alls for our engagement anniversary, December 6. This year we decided to mix it up and go a few days later and go to Maddox up near Brigham City. We hadn't been there for a while. After the Christmas Village, we dropped off the kids to my sister's house in North Ogden and headed up to dinner. As always, it did not disappoint. What a nice date night. Thanks, Fischio's, for babysitting.

1 comment:

Randi said...

I lived in Ogden when I was little! I remember the Christmas Village! awh! how fun!