Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Lucas!

Lucas had an excellent 4th birthday. He started the day with opening his first present from us. It was a Diego Field Journal. He had been asking for one for about a month. He has never asked so much for something before. Luckily we were able to find a used one on ebay. (Since they stopped making them in 2008!)
For lunch he decided that he wanted a Happy Meal from McDonalds. Yummy. (Sarcasm!) That night we had a family party. Lucas had so much fun playing with his cousins. We ate delicious bbq beef sandwiches with yummy salads. Lucas received a bunch of really nice presents.
This year the cake I made for him was a Go Diego Go cake. It was my first try at a multiple layer cake. I think it turned out pretty good. Thanks to Karlee for helping make and color the frosting.

I can't believe that my little boy is 4! He is growing up so fast. Time really flies!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Cute cake ! What a lucky boy!

Randi said...

nice job on the cake! ha ha I can't believe the girls are so different in size that is too funny!