In all, 19 girls stayed in 2 huge, connecting condos. Four of the girls were my wonderful playgroup moms. I got to know 12 others really well. The other two had some different plans, so I wasn't able to get to know them.
While 11 girls were either running the 5K or 1/2 marathon, 8 of us went to breakfast at Bear Paw Cafe. It would have been much more healthy to run, but the food was oh so yummy!
On Saturday, we went to Samurai 21. It is a Japanese steakhouse. We had so much fun and of course, yummy food. I always love the onion volcano. :)
The weekend was full of giggling, talking, game playing, yummy food eating, movie watching, saying the word of the weekend "magical" and just plain fun. We are all moms and it was nice to have a weekend just for us.
Thanks Ron, for being alone with the kiddos all weekend and letting me have some time away!

2 comments:
Lucky! Looks like a wonderful getaway and your husband must be wonderful to stay home with the kids while you were away!
I am so glad that you came! I want some of these photos!!!!! send them to me pllleeeaaase!
Post a Comment