Sunday, January 30, 2011

Watch Out For the Water!

We had a fun playgroup on Friday. We hadn't planned anything ahead, so we decided to just met at South Towne Mall and let the kids play. Due to sickness, only half of the group was there. Boo! We hope that they all have a speedy recovery.
First we went to the Children's Play Area and let the kids play. The girls had a lot of fun hanging out and watching the kids run around.

After playing we went upstairs to the food court. I got our lunches and was pushing the stroller to the table. I had a glass of ice water in my hand and lost control of it. It spilled on Lucas' hot dog and all over Eva. Poor girl! She was shocked and started crying. It must have been freezing. I felt so bad! Next time I will learn to take my phone out of the cup holder and put the water where it should be. :)

Shannon and I did a little bit of shopping after lunch. The girls were so exhausted and fell asleep. I love how Emrie just relaxed in the stroller. So cute! I found some pretty good deals. Yahoo!

1 comment:

Team Beardshall said...

Ha Ha, I am SUCH a blog stalker! Your blog is so cute as is your family! I had such a fun time in St. George getting to know you better! I am glad that we are now BFF sucker buddies!