He was born at 6:59 pm weighing 8 pounds 2 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. He is adorable and looks just like his daddy, Jarrod. He has so much hair! I am quite jealous, because my kids never have hair when they are born. Heck, the babies are 11 months old and still hardly have hair. :)Monday, February 7, 2011
Welcome Baby L
Yesterday one of my best friends in the whole wide world, Heidi, had a little baby boy. I am so, so, so excited for her. She ended up going into the hospital at about noon due to low kick counts. Her fluid was very low. They kept her and started her on pitocin. Shortly after she got the epidural, his heart rate went down to 60. She was rushed in for an emergency c-section.
He was born at 6:59 pm weighing 8 pounds 2 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. He is adorable and looks just like his daddy, Jarrod. He has so much hair! I am quite jealous, because my kids never have hair when they are born. Heck, the babies are 11 months old and still hardly have hair. :)
Mom and Dad are so happy and filled with joy for their new little addition. Heidi is very tired due to not sleeping the previous 2 nights. I am so thankful that he is here and healthy. I can't wait for Mom and Dad to choose a name!
He was born at 6:59 pm weighing 8 pounds 2 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. He is adorable and looks just like his daddy, Jarrod. He has so much hair! I am quite jealous, because my kids never have hair when they are born. Heck, the babies are 11 months old and still hardly have hair. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment