Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You've Come a Long Way, Baby

My cousin, Jodie, and her boyfriend, Jason, came to SLC last weekend for a ski trip. We were talking about how long it's been since she has been here. It's been forever! It was the 2002 Winter Olympics, to be exact. Considering that Jodie and I used to be inseparable, that is a long, long time.

Jodie and I are 4 days apart. Yes, she is older! ;) Our parents were really close and so we grew up really close. She moved to CA when she was 13. Boo! I still got to see her every summer and Christmas vacation. Since we have become adults, our lives have gotten busy and seeing each other has become a lot harder.
It was so nice to be able to catch up for a while. We went to brunch on Sunday at Left Fork Grill. It definitely wasn't a long enough visit, but is was so good to see her. I got to meet her boyfriend, Jason. He is a great guy. I just wonder... when are you two going to get married??

I can't wait to hook up again when we go to CA for a Disneyland vacation this year.

No comments: