Thursday, February 24, 2011
Not What I Thought, Thank Goodness!
The other day I found Emrie and she looked like this. Brown "stuff" was all over her face, hands and outfit. I couldn't figure out where in the world it came from and was really scared to smell it. When I did get the courage to take a whiff, it wasn't at all the smell I was expecting. In fact, it was quite sweet. When she opened her mouth, out came a piece of soccer ball tin foil. Lucas had gotten a little box of soccer ball chocolates for Valentine's Day. One of them escaped the box and of course, Emrie found it and put it directly in her mouth.
I hope that I will never find her covered in what I actually thought it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
whew....disaster averted!
ha ha! . . . ha ha ha! ya that is all I can find to say right now *giggle!
So glad it wasn't what you thought it was too!
Post a Comment