I try not to laugh, but it's so hard. That makes it even worse. The girls then look at each other, laugh and spit more. I hope this behavior goes away quickly. :)
Thursday, February 17, 2011
No More Orange Baby Food
The past few days I have felt like I should be wearing a head to toe apron while feeding the girls. They have both been thinking that it is hilarious to spit out their baby food. After spitting it out, they spread it all over their faces. Naughty babies! Yesterday they were eating double orange, carrots and peaches. Oh my!
Emrie had a baby food uni-brow.
Eva ended up with a baby food goatee.
I try not to laugh, but it's so hard. That makes it even worse. The girls then look at each other, laugh and spit more. I hope this behavior goes away quickly. :)
I try not to laugh, but it's so hard. That makes it even worse. The girls then look at each other, laugh and spit more. I hope this behavior goes away quickly. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment