The kids waiting with their baskets to go and find the eggs. I didn't take a basket for Lucas, so he just had a grocery bag. The kids had so much fun looking for all of the eggs that the Easter Bunny had placed around. Even the babies had fun looking. They loved crawling all over the place. We also rode bikes and ate sack lunches.Friday, April 15, 2011
Playgroup Egg Hunt
Today's playgroup was so much fun! We had an Easter egg hunt.
The kids waiting with their baskets to go and find the eggs. I didn't take a basket for Lucas, so he just had a grocery bag. The kids had so much fun looking for all of the eggs that the Easter Bunny had placed around. Even the babies had fun looking. They loved crawling all over the place. We also rode bikes and ate sack lunches.
When we got home, Lucas wanted me to draw faces on all of his eggs. I got out the Sharpie and went to work with my wonderful artistic abilities. Oh man, I hope that my kids don't get my talent when it comes to drawing. ;) Lucas had fun playing with his egg family.
The kids waiting with their baskets to go and find the eggs. I didn't take a basket for Lucas, so he just had a grocery bag. The kids had so much fun looking for all of the eggs that the Easter Bunny had placed around. Even the babies had fun looking. They loved crawling all over the place. We also rode bikes and ate sack lunches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment