During the processWe were in a hurry, so the stages of shaving and picture taking had to be done quickly. Ron does a great job being a mean biker and even a better job being a porn star.
We have both agreed that he looks much better with facial hair. Eva was also not a fan. She was very hesitant to go to Ron. She loves him and normally will take him over me any day. Thank goodness he promised me that he would grow it back and never shave again. Recently he has been sporting a beard. It took me a while to get used to it, but I have gotten very used to it and actually like it.

3 comments:
ha! I love the pictures you took amid the shaving! I like both ways.
ha ha! I personally am a fan of the biker stache!
Lol..The porn star look is totally Ron!
Post a Comment