What a better time to start to update and catch up on your blog than at 3:30 am when you can not sleep. It seems like I am a total blog slacker in the fall. I always get way behind. I am going to start working on my blog, hopefully daily, so that I can catch up.
Most people know that the NICU at Intermountain Medical Center is a very big part of my life. The girls were there for 4 and 5 weeks when they were born and I also volunteer there once a week. There was an auction/fundraiser at a park in Midvale that we were able to attend.
It happened to be on the same day as the U of U vs BYU game. So we all dressed up in our red gear and headed out. Go Utes!
The kids had fun meeting the firemen and climbing in the fire truck.
I was able to make some hair bows to donate to the silent auction portion of the event. My name made it onto the banner. We bought a BlendTec blender and this fun basket filled with U of U items during the live auction. We also bought a photo session in the silent auction. We were so excited to give back to the NICU after they had given so much to our girls while they were there. This is going to be a annual event. I can't wait to attend each year.


No comments:
Post a Comment