Once again, I am way behind on my blog. I am going to try and play catch up again.
Back in September, I went to a Ju Ju Be Get Together at a park in Sandy. Ju Ju Be as a company sponsors the event. They send gift bags for everyone and then have raffle prizes. The big prize this year was a One of a Kind bag. The bag was a Marvelous Mums Be Right Back. It was so pretty. Sad that I didn't win it. It was a fun day filled with good friends, good food and fun!

Front Row - Shamie, Lauren, Jamie, McKayla, Adrienne
Little kiddos not included in names.
A few weeks later I was able to go to a Ju Ju Be Trunk Show at a cute little baby store called Sassy Babies. These are put on by Ju Ju Be and the store. You can go and browse different Ju Ju Be bags. If you buy something, there is a gift with purchase. It is always so much fun to hang with friends, have some treats and buy some bags.

No comments:
Post a Comment