Sunday, September 30, 2012

1st Time at the Dentist

The girls both had their first visit to the dentist recently.  I was nervous about how it was going to go, but it turned out great.  I took them on different days, because I didn't know what to expect.
 Emrie's visit was first.  She climbed right up in the chair and was ready to go.  She was so good when the hygienist and dentist asked her to open her mouth.  I was so proud of my good little girl.  She was so happy to get her new toothbrush, toothpaste and to pick sticker earrings for her prize.
I knew Eva's visit would be a little more challenging.  It always takes her a while to warm up to people.  She wasn't very happy when first getting in the chair.  However, she was excited to wear the dinosaur dental bib.  It took her a bit to get used to opening her mouth.  I had to keep reminding her to try and open it wider.  She ended up doing a good job.  She was also happy for her new toothpaste, toothbrush and to get sticker earrings like her sister.

Yahoo for successful first dentist visits!

No comments: