Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sponge Curlers

I decided that I wanted to try sponge rollers in the girls hair.  I had bought some at the Dollar Store, just to see if they worked before buying pricier ones. I gave them a bath, put them in jammies and got rolling. 
 Emrie's hair was much easier to roll, because it is longer.  She was so good and just sat while I rolled away.  She slept in them all night long.  When we woke up in the morning, we took them out and this was the result.  I definitely need more curlers, so that I can roll less hair and closer together. 
Eva's hair was much harder to roll.  It is shorter and much more fine.  As with Emrie's, I need more curlers to use to be able to put them closer together.  Most of Eva's curlers had fallen out over night.  She only ended up with a little bit of  wave at the bottom.  It was very cute though. 

I can't wait to purchase more rollers and try again.  I have read a few tips online about how to make it easier to roll and the curlers to stay.  So I can't wait to put it to the test. 

No comments: