On Thursday we met some friends at the Lehi Legacy Pool. We had never been to that pool. It was so much fun. There are two great kid areas at that pool.

On Friday, we went to our last playgroup. I was so very sad. Since Lucas is in afternoon kindergarten and all of his other friends are in morning, it won't work out for us to go anymore. At least the last one was a really fun one.
We met our friends down at the Highland Splash Pad. When we first got there it was a little chilly. I was worried. The nice thing though, was that there was hardly anyone there. It ended up warming up and not very many people came. So it was awesome. The kids had SO much fun playing for hours.
I am sad that this is kind of the end of an era, but I am so happy for the friends that I have made and all of the fun we have had over the few years that we have done playgroup.



No comments:
Post a Comment