Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lagoon - It's What Fun Is

We went to Lagoon with Ron's sister Lisa and her family.  A few of Lisa's in-laws also came.  This was the first time that the girls had been, so I was very excited to see how they would like it.  I got so many fun pictures, I just couldn't leave any out.
 When we first got there, Ron took Lucas to go on some of the roller coasters.  I took the girls around Kiddie Land.  It was so nice.  There were no lines and they walked on everything.
 We then met up at Bulgy the Whale.  I split off with Ron and Lucas to ride a few rides and Lisa took the girls on more kid rides.  Lucas had been on much scarier rides, but was really nervous while standing in line for the white roller coaster.  He ended up loving it.
 The girls loved riding the Tilt-A-Whirl with Lisa.  Eva was too short to ride a few rides, including the Scrambler.  The Flying Aces was a big hit.
I wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel and most of the other adults didn't want to go.  So I had a car full of kids.  It was a lot of fun.  We always love the train.
 While Lucas was away riding RattleSnake Rapids with Scott, we took the girls on both Haunted Houses.  Emrie was fine all the way through the Terror Ride until the very end where the horn blows.  Eva was cute through Dracula's Castle.  She kind of looked out of the corner of her eye half way through and then buried her head in my side for the other half. 
The Carousel is always a big hit.  We had such a fun and adventurous day.  The girls fell asleep in the car soon after getting on the freeway.  Emrie was so tired that she fell asleep with her water bottle in her mouth.  So hilarious!  What a great day!  We can't wait to go again next year.

No comments: