Happy Anniversary Ron! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Thank you for being the best dad ever to our son. I can't wait for several more exciting years together.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Happy 6th Anniversary to Us
Ron and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary on Friday, April 10. We both agree that the time has flown by. It seems like we just barely got married. We decided to have an early weekend getaway with a jaunt up to Logan. We ate at two really yummy restaurants for dinner. We went to Coppermill and Hamilton's. They were both excellent.
One night we stayed at the Logan Anniversary Inn in the Joanie's Diner room. It was amazing! The theme was the 50's. The room was huge! It just kept going and going. Here are a few pictures of the room. Above is the diner area. It was decorated with a jukebox (which had free music selections), bar with stools, Betty Boop, a telephone booth and more. The room came with hot dogs and chips, banana splits, free soda, sparkling cider and cheesecake.
This is the living room/bedroom area.
OK... I normally wouldn't put a picture of the shower on here but, this shower was amazing! It had a waterfall head, two side sprayers and a had held sprayer, plus it was huge. I really want this shower in my house. There was also a huge 2 person jetted tub.
The other night we stayed at Seasons at the Riter Mansion in the Master Suite. This is an old mansion that has been converted into a little bed and breakfast. They had the best breakfast! It was apple pancakes with a side of bacon and fruit. They gave us the recipe for the pancakes and we want to make them. Yummy! The room was nice with a huge tub and a shower.

While taking baths, we figured out the secret to having Hollywood bubbles. You put the bubble bath in and then turn on the jets for a minute. Beware, you will be drowning in bubbles! It was so much fun.
Happy Anniversary Ron! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Thank you for being the best dad ever to our son. I can't wait for several more exciting years together.
Happy Anniversary Ron! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Thank you for being the best dad ever to our son. I can't wait for several more exciting years together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary..looks like you guys had a great little getaway! Love the bubble pics!
Sounds like so much fun! Congrats on 6 years!!!
Wow. I can't believe it's been 6 years! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun celebrating.
Looks like you two had a GREAT weekend! Congrats on 6 years, that's awesome!!!
Post a Comment