
We had a wonderful Easter! It started out with Lucas seeing the Easter Bunny at the mall. To my surprise, he actually liked him. I thought that he was going to scream bloody murder, but he was as happy as can be. We chose to forgo the tradition of dying eggs this year. I was just too much of a chicken. I thought that with a wild 2 year old little boy, it would be way too messy. We will do it next year.

Lucas woke up in the morning to find that the Easter Bunny had left him a big basket with a lot of goodies. He was so excited!

Here is our official Easter picture this year. Not the greatest of them, but still cute. Lucas is currently obsessed with building houses out of his big blocks. So, as you can see, the blocks are in the picture with us.
I hope that everyone had a fun and wonderful Easter!
1 comment:
You probably made a good choice with the eggs. He'll have plenty of years of decorating...sadly it will still be messy.
Post a Comment