Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bouncing and Dinosaurs

We have been having so much fun lately! I love it when the weather gets warm and there are a lot of activities.

We recently went to Jumpin' Jacks for Parker's Birthday. He is Lucas's little friend. The bouncing was tiring for Ron and I. We definitely got our workout for the day. Lucas could have gone on for hours. I guess that is the difference between kids who are 2 and adults who are in their 30's.
He was also excited to ride the helicopter.
Maybe he is actually tired.... No, the bouncing continued after this picture.

We also took a fun trip up to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. Neither Ron nor I had ever been to the park, so it was a fun adventure for the whole family. It was a bit hot, so next time we will go in the spring or fall.
Isn't it true that sometimes 2 year olds can be the most dangerous creatures in the world?
Lucas loved the dinosaurs, even the ones on the playground!
Posing like a dinosaur.

I can't wait for the rest of the fun adventures that we will get to share with Lucas in his lifetime.

1 comment:

Ash H. said...

Goodness! You're such a fun mommy! Can I come on the rest of your adventures this summer?