We were also lucky to be able to talk to Ron's sister, Kacee, who is serving and LDS mission in Orlando. It was so great to hear from her. She sounded so happy and loves her mission. We are so proud of her!
had to have several takes to make it turn out somewhat looking like a hand. Lucas was in just his diaper and ended up with purple and red paint everywhere. We had to put him in the bath after wards, luckily it came off easily. The jars were coordinated for each Grandma with their favorites. The red jar with Butterfinger was for Grandma Campbell. It said, "I Love You Much!" The purple jar with Lemonheads was for Grandma Jacobs. It said, "I Love You Bye Bye!" Lucas is famous for these quotes lately. Thank you ladies, for being so wonderful!
I love being a mom! It is the best thing in the whole world. I am so lucky to have such an adorable, sweet and loving son. Thanks to Ron for helping make my day so special!

1 comment:
What a cute idea with the jars! Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day...you deserve it! Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment