On Memorial Day we went to Lagoon. It was Ron's brother-in-law, Scott's, work Lagoon day and they invited us along. Thanks so much Cannon's! Lucas absolutely loved it! I also think that I had one of the best times that I have ever had there. Seeing the excitement on Lucas's face was the best thing in the whole world!

Here is Lucas on some of the rides in Kiddie Land and on the Tilt-A-Whirl. Some of his favorite rides were Jumping Dragon (3 times), Ladybug Bop (3 times) and Scalawags (7 times, 6 of which were in a row).


We got a few pictures of the family. The top two were taken on Kontiki and the Carousel. The bottom was on the train.

One of the best parts was eating lunch. Scott's work provided a free lunch and it was yummy. All-you-can-eat hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, beans, chips, drinks and ice cream. As you can see, Lucas loved the ice cream. I can't wait to go to Lagoon again sometime.
Thanks to Ron's cousin, Amy, for helping me spice up my blog with the photo collages!
2 comments:
YAY! You did the collages! That little boy is so adorable I can't stand it!!! Love your blog...I will now be a permanent stalker!!! :)
That looks like so much fun! I need to take Emmy!!! I am so jealous:)
Post a Comment