Last night and this morning has brought on a few small changes. About 7:00 last night I started getting a bit upset to my stomach and a headache. I was assuming that the problem was coming on because I was so extraordinarily tired. I slept horribly the night before. I told the nurse about it and she just told me to watch to make sure that it didn't get worse.
When the resident came in this morning, I advised her of my situation. She informed me that they were going to take my blood and watch for elevated white blood count. They drew my blood about a 1/2 hour later.
My doctor came in a bit later and told me that my count is up. It is not a tremendous jump, but enough for them to be concerned and watch me closer. They were also concerned that my tummy was a bit tender to the touch. This could possibly mean that an infection is trying to start.
Bottom line is that they are going to watch my blood and the tenderness of my tummy. If anything changes for the worse, they are going to have to take the babies. I am hoping and praying this will not happen. I am 31 weeks today, but we really want to get to at least 32 weeks, if not 34.
I am hoping for the best. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am crossing my fingers and toes for you :)
Keeping fingers crossed! Good Luck and you are in our prayers!
-Paula
We are praying for you!
Thinking of you and the girls! You're such a great mom to them already :)
Oh! I will keep hoping for you!!!!
Post a Comment