Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Closer to 40


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

As I sit here pondering about today, I think of all of the things in my life so far that I am so happy for. To name a few...

- My wonderful kids... I am so happy that my family is complete and I have 3 beautiful children that fill my life with joy. I can't begin to explain how much I love being their mom. I am so lucky and feel so blessed.

-My adoring husband... I am so glad that Ron and I found each other. I couldn't ask for a better husband and dad for my kids. When I look at the world around me, I am so happy to be able to share it with him.

-My parents... They support me in all that I do and help me out in so many ways. I don't know what I would do without them.

-This blog... Considering that I have never been a journal writer or a scrapbooker, I am filled with joy that I have this blog to keep record of my little family and our lives together.

-Friends... I have many wonderful friends. I have a few that blow my mind and are amazing friends. I hope to one day become the person that is amazing to others.

I am not sure why this birthday is a little bit more difficult for me. It is not as bad as 26, but I am having a little heartache. Is it because I am now closer to 40 than 30? I am going to the spa on Saturday for my true birthday celebration. I hope that day is filled with only wonderful thoughts.

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

You are already amazing to others :)