We got to feed the ducks, have a picnic lunch and play on the playground. Lucas had a blast! He really missed playgroup. He was so daring and climbed up this rock wall all by himself. I about freaked out when I saw him doing it, but he did really good and loved it. It is about 9 feet high, so you can see why I panicked a little bit.Saturday, June 26, 2010
Playgroup Again
We are slowly trying to get back to going to playgroup. Last week I actually took all of the kids by myself. We met at a park in Herriman. Thanks to Shannon for helping me feed the babies when they got hungry.
We got to feed the ducks, have a picnic lunch and play on the playground. Lucas had a blast! He really missed playgroup. He was so daring and climbed up this rock wall all by himself. I about freaked out when I saw him doing it, but he did really good and loved it. It is about 9 feet high, so you can see why I panicked a little bit.
I put the girls in their Bumbos for the first time. They really did like it. I promise. As you can see, by the time I got the camera, they were both a little sad.
We got to feed the ducks, have a picnic lunch and play on the playground. Lucas had a blast! He really missed playgroup. He was so daring and climbed up this rock wall all by himself. I about freaked out when I saw him doing it, but he did really good and loved it. It is about 9 feet high, so you can see why I panicked a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment