Today is my niece, Olivia's birthday. She is 8. Last night we went over to her house to celebrate. Suzie made a wonderful spaghetti dinner with yummy sausage, meatballs, garlic bread, salad and strawberries.

Olivia's cake last night was a yummy one made of Dunford chocolate donuts. It was my kind of cake. (Maybe because they are my favorite donuts ever!) We ended the evening with a fun, competitive game of Rukus. The birthday girl kicked our behinds and won the game.
Happy 8th Birthday Livy! I can't believe that you are getting so old. I remember what a wonderful day it was, watching your birth and welcoming you to the world. And let's not forget that you have the cutest newborn hospital picture of any baby girl that I have ever seen. Sorry everyone else.

Question: What do you do when you have two crying babies in your arms?
Answer: Start to cry yourself. Hee Hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment