For some reason, Lucas has been obsessed with this mitten. He has been wearing it all day long. As you can see, he even wore it during his nap! Do I have the 6th Jackson in the family?
Must be a boy thing. Topher went through that for a while. I think he was trying to be his favorite martial arts character. Who knows, kids have such great imaginations!
Ron and I have been married since April 2003. We had a son, our little miracle, in December 2006. We can't believe that our baby is growing up so fast. Our tiny twin girls were born in March 2010. They are our strong, little fighters. We can't imagine our lives without them! We met at work and have known each other for 18 years, but have been "hanging out" for 15 years. We are so lucky to have each other and the best little family ever.
2 comments:
Must be a boy thing. Topher went through that for a while. I think he was trying to be his favorite martial arts character. Who knows, kids have such great imaginations!
adorable! :)
Post a Comment