Friday, May 21, 2010
Murray Arts Fest
Today we went to the Arts Fest at Murray High. It was me, Lucas, the girls, my Mom, Dad, Heidi and Jarrod. It was a lot of fun. There was a lot of art on display, yummy food, entertainment and some fun booths.
Me, Jarrod, Heidi and the babies enjoying the wonderful weather at the Arts Fest. Jarrod is Heidi's boyfriend. We were so happy to spend some time with him. We really like him and are so glad that they are together.
Lucas got to make a mask. After eating ice cream and spilling it on his shirt, he enjoyed laying in the wagon.
The other night I put the girls in the swing together. They seemed to enjoy it and looked so stinkin' cute in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm impressed you even leave the house! Cute kiddo's!
Oh my heck! How stinking cute are your kids? Also, I need to come see those babies. I'm off track right now. Please let me know when I can come. I'm oddly baby hungry right now so I'll just settle for holding your kidlets.
Post a Comment