And just for good measure... Here is a picture of the girls in new, adorable outfits from Ron's sister Sheri and her husband Todd.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
He MUST be Tired
Lucas was eating dinner the other night and I stepped away for just a second to clear the dishes. Ron was at the table eating with him when he called me over. This is how I found him. First of all, what a messy eater! Second, who in the world can fall asleep while eating and have such a messy face? I guess that he really was exhausted from that day.

And just for good measure... Here is a picture of the girls in new, adorable outfits from Ron's sister Sheri and her husband Todd.
And just for good measure... Here is a picture of the girls in new, adorable outfits from Ron's sister Sheri and her husband Todd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Man, it is HARD to be a kid! So cute! I love your new family pic!
I love it! Can't stop laughing.
That is hilarious! Cute kiddos~!
Post a Comment