Emrie is 16 lbs 14 oz. She is in the 95% for a 4 month old and the 75% for a 6 month old.
Eva is 12 lbs 14 oz. She is in the 25% for a 4 month old and the 5% for a 6 month old. I could not believe that they were 4 pounds apart. I knew there was a difference, but holy cow!
The doctor told us that we could start feeding them food. The only food that is off limits is honey. I was shocked! I explained that I remembered Lucas couldn't have baby food until 6 months. He did say that things have changed. We decided to start with the typical rice cereal. They are both really warming up to it.
I busted out my wonderful sewing skills (yeah, right) and made the girls cuddle blankets. I am actually so proud of myself. I think that they turned out pretty cute!

2 comments:
So Adorable!
cuties!
Post a Comment